- Technical Details
Presentation tailored to your needs
Projecting over the heads of the audience the morePheus³ Top delivers best performance at optimal room usage as a fixed-ceiling-installation. Usable as a 3D or 2D system, shadows are avoided at best quality right from the beginning.
- Setup time of five minutes
- Prevention of shadwos by ceiling assembly
- Flexible mount for ceiling and wall assembly
- 3D filter system freely selectable
- Patented mounting for all projectors up to 5kg
- Turnkey Solution
Owing to the light, flexible integration and the minimal room usage of the complete system, nearly every projection room is suitable. The flexible rack qualifies for all projectors up to 5kg and enables – depending on the applied projectors – a projection plane with a width of up to 4 meters.
Thanks to a patented mechanism the morePheus³ Top can host home cinema projectors as well. An integrated slider lead also enables the usage of different 3D filters, which make it possible to shift the filters in front of the objectives of the projectors and so allows for a higher brightness in 2D mode. The morePheus³ Top can certainly be utilized as a small standing system, too.
Beside the rack the morePheus³ Top includes the softwaremoreMedia HD Premium and moreStereo3D developed by more3D, as well as polarization filters and pairs of glasses, two projectors and a capable PC with a gyroscopic wireless mouse/keyboard.
Software and 3D Equipment
- Operating System: WIndows XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows 8
- moreStereo3D - Software for direct spatial playback of Direct3D and OpenGL applications
- moreMedia HD Premium - Software for the mixed playback of 2D- and 3D-movies and pictures
Hardware and visual system
- Deluxe polarization filter, linear with 10 paris of polarizatioglasses
- High-end 19" 3D-workstation with up-to-date graphics card and SSD-harddrive (please ask for recent facts), Full HD and 4K capable
- Projection unit (50x40x40cm) with two projectors, each 4000 ANSI Lumen, 1080p (1920x1080 pixels effective resolution)
- 2x DVI cable (length 10m) for connection between rack and workstation
- Optional: major rack (60x50x50cm) with two projectors each 6500 ANSI Lumen, WUXGA (1920x1200 pixels effective resolutio)
- Optional: INFITEC filtersystem (detachable) for projections on standard screens and white surfaces
If you would like further information about the morePheus³, the more3D team stands at your disposal. You can contact us via email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone under +49 (0)221 677 87 97 0.
With over 10 years of experience, more3D provides unique stereoscopic software and solutions to clients from industry, trade and media.