- Technical Details
morePheus³ mobile EXP – for content productions
The morePheus³ mobile EXP is the most economical tool for medium sized 3D - previews and screenings. It enables the validation of stereoscopic images directly from the camera or from a rendering-pc on set. Avoid expensive errors and ensure the professionalism of your work in studio or life environments.
- Elegantly designed 3D-projection system
- Easy transport in trolly case
- Ready to use in just 5 minutes
- 3D projection of up to 3m width
- Even without screen fully operative
- Perfect for client presentations and 3D screenings
The production of stereoscopic content is a challenge for graphic artists. The final depth of the scene can often only be determined on screen after rendering and composing an anaglyph preview.
While the color quality of such a solution is very dissatisfying it is essential to see a larger picture in 3D stereo to get a feeling for the true depth perception. Finally the new morePheus³ mobile EXP offers a solution to stereographers, camera teams, graphic artists or production teams.
Artists add a second graphics board to their workstation and connect the new morePheus³ mobile EXP – done! All certified software packages (see below) can be configured to provide a live 3D preview on the morePheus³ mobile EXP, while you are working.
On top of that the built-in INFITEC filter system allows projecting the 3D stereo image onto any bright surface. At a live film shooting the morePheus³ mobile EXP with the appropriate signal converter can be connected directly as a life screening system.
The sturdy trolley made of aluminum with a twofold lockable telescope rod contains the morePheus³ mobile EXP with two projectors und filters including 5 pairs of INFITEC glasses.
Hardware and visual system
- INFITEC-Filters and 5 pairs of INFITEC-glasses
- Cushioned aluminium-trolley
- Two projectors: image resolution W-XGA (1280x768 pixels)
- Image size: 1m width per 1.10m projection distance
- Dimensions: projection unit 320x320x320mm
- Optional: moreStereo3D Premium - software for direct stereoscopy playback of DirectD-applications / OpenGL-applications
- Optional: moreMedia HD Premium - software for mixed playback of 2D- and 3D-moves and pictures