3DVia Composer Player in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer Player Pro. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer Player Pro
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your 3DVia Composer Player Pro installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for 3DVia Composer Player Pro.
In case you have installed 3DVia Composer Player Pro into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your 3DVia Composer Player Pro installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your 3DVia Composer Player Pro directory. The folder might look close to this:
"E:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\3DVIAComposer\6.11\Bin"
7) Select the file "3DVIAPlayer.exe" and press "Open".
8) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64". Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Configure the 3DVia Composer Player Pro for best 3D Stereo performance with moreStereo3D.
10) In the left list click "Hardware Support"; set options as shown here:
|Enable 3D OpenGL hardware acceleration||yes||Standard|
|Enable direct swapping to refresh ...||no|
|Enable aux. buffers||no|
|Enable OpenGL display lists||yes|
|Enable text reset||no|
IV. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside 3D Via Composer in Realtime
And here's the effect of the setting:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.