JT2Go in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for JT2Go. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please download and install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for JT2Go.
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your JT2Go installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for JT2Go .
In case you have installed JT2Go into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your JT2Go installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your JT2Go directory. Open the subdirectory "Products", then open the subfolder "JT2Go". The complete path could look close to this:
7) Select the file "visview.exe" and press "Open".
8) Click the "Browse"-Button in the more3D Stereo Enabler. Select the folder "Program" from the JT2Go Root Directory. The complete path could look close to this:
9a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of JT2Go. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
9b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of the JT2Go. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III.Configure JT2Go for perfect 3D Stereo visualization
10) Finally its time to start JT2Go and load a JT file.
11) Right click into the viewport and select "Performance" -> "Edit".
12) Open the tab "Troubleshoot" and drag the slider until the "Effective OpenGL version" is set to "2.1".
13) You may also select higher OpenGL levels for JT2Go 10.x+, yet our testing result show that the stereo effect is best with OpenGL 2.1.
You might want to finetune the 3D Stereo Settings of Jt2Go. If you ever feel like resetting to more3D's recommended stereo generation, here they are:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application