Plant Simulation 10 & 11 in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable Plant Simulation to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for Plant Simulation
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your Plant Simulation installation.
In case you have installed Plant Simulation into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your Plant Simulation installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your Plant Simulation directory. The complete path could look close to this:
"E:\Program Files\Tecnomatix\Plant Simulation 11"
7) Select the file "PlantSimulation11.exe" or "PlantSimulation10.exe" or "PlantSimulation10_1.exe" and press "Open".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of Plant Simulation; set "Graphic Library" to "openGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
8b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of Plant Simulation; set "Graphic Library" to "openGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III.Enjoy 3D Stereo inside Plant Simulation in Realtime
9) Finally its time to start the Plant Simulation and load a 3D Model. Open the 3D mode of Plant Simulation and enjoy.
You might want to play around with the 3D Settings. Here's an image of the more3D-recommended settings for Plant Simulation.
3D Stereo in Plant Simulation achieved with moreStereo
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application