MeshLab in 3D Stereo
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for MeshLab. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for MeshLab
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select "more3D Stereo Enabler"
4) Click the "Locate known Apps" Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)" for your MeshLab installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for MeshLab.
In case you have installed MeshLab into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your MeshLab installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the "Add Application" Button.
6) Navigate to your MeshLab directory. E.g. "F:\Program Files\VCG\MeshLab\"
7) Select the file "MeshLab.exe" and press "Open".
8a) Please set "Application Version" to "Win32" for a 32-Bit version of MeshLab. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
8b) Please set "Application Version" to "Win64"for a 64-Bit version of the MeshLab. Set "Graphic Library" to "OpenGL" and check the "Enabled"-Checkbox. Press "Save and Close".
III. Start MeshLab and enjoy 3D Stereo in Meshlab
9) Finally its time to start MeshLab. Open any model and enjoy Stereo 3D.
See the moreStereo3D in-app control panel for our recommended 3D Stereo settings, use this panel to set the 3D effect to your preference:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect or how to use the in-app panel? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
If you have any questions or require technical assistance, please do not hestiate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs, 3D Projectors and even Head Mounted Displays from within your application.