The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps on how to enable the 3D Stereo Plugin for FeFlow. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please download and install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for FeFlow
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select “more3D Stereo Enabler”
4) Click the “Locate known Apps” Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders “C:\Program Files” and “C:\Program Files (x86)” for your FeFlow installation and you can apply the 3D Stereo Plugin for FeFlow.
In case you have installed FeFlow into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your FeFlow installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the “Add Application” Button.
6) Navigate to your FeFlow directory.The complete path could look close to this:
“E:\Program Files\WASY\FEFLOW 6.1”
6a) Open the subfolder “bin32” for the 32-Bit version of FeFlow
6b) Open the subfolder “bin64” for the 64-Bit version of FeFlow.
7) Select the file “feflow61c.exe” (filename may vary by feflow version) and press “Open”.
8a) Please set “Application Version” to “Win32” for a 32-Bit version of FeFlow. Set “Graphic Library” to “OpenGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
8b) Please set “Application Version” to “Win64″for a 64-Bit version of the FeFlow. Set “Graphic Library” to “OpenGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
III. Enjoy the 3D Stereo Visualization inside FeFlow
You might want to finetune the 3D Stereo Settings of FeFlow. If you ever feel like resetting to more3D’s recommended stereo generation, here they are:
Please make sure to use the correct in-app panel setting for “Curr. / Sel. Window No.” FeFlow uses very many openGL windows internally, therefore it is sometimes a little complicated to always get the right one. When setting the right window number, make sure to move the model while applying settings.
Unsure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical assistance: email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs and 3D Projectors from within your application.
moreStereo3D works with many OpenGL based applications, it supports Side By Side, Top Bottom, Frame Sequential and Quad Buffered 3D Stereo output (any many more).
See our Youtube Channel for the latest tutorials and how-to’s.
See our FAQ for frequently asked questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical support via the contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org