This quick guide shows the necessary configuration steps to bridge Tecnomatix Process Simulate into Virtual Reality for SteamVR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest 1 & 2, HTC Vive (Pro), HTC Focus, HP Reverb and Windows Mixed Reality HMDs. The guide also applies for bridging Siemens Teamcenter TcVis for Powerwalls, 3D stereo projectors, CAVEs and DOMEs.
- Start the moreViz Launcher
- Notice the moreViz-Tray icon (next to system time) and right-click it, select “moreViz Application Enabler”
- Click “Locate known Apps”. The more3D application enabler will search the standard program files folders for known Tecnomatix Process Simulate installations and add them to the list.
- If your Tecnomatix Process Simulate is installed to a non standard directory, please click “Add” and then locate the “Tune.exe” file. It is usually located in
- “X:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_14\eMPower”,
- “X:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_15\eMPower”,
- “X:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_15.0.2\eMPower”
- “X:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_16\eMPower”
- “X:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_16.0.1\eMPower”
- If you had to manually add the Tune.exe, then click the Folder button for the newly created entry and navigate to the NewWorld subdirectory, then click OK. If your Tecnomatix Process Simulate installation was auto-detected, then skip this step.
- Place the enabled checkmark for the newly created entry.
- The moreViz VR bridging function is now available for the Process Simulate installation.
- Start moreViz client(s) then start Process Simulate.
- Make sure to enable the perspective view mode in Process Simulate, under View -> Perspective
- For best performance with HMD, set the connection type to shared memory in the moreViz Launcher’s Connection Settings (only available for single-client setups on the local computer).
- For best visual impression, set AntiAliasing / Pixel Density to 2x (or higher) in the moreViz Launcher’s Client Settings
- SteamVR only: To operate the host application’s graphics user interface, check the SteamVR Desktops function of the SteamVR Dashboard.
The moreViz Software bridges over 35 applications to any SteamVR compatible Head Mounted Display and 3D Projectors. No Import/Export hassle, but a 1:1 VR plugin!
See our Youtube Channel for the latest tutorials and how-to’s.
See our FAQ for frequently asked questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical support via the contact form or email: email@example.com