This brief guide will explain how to enable LS PrePost to work in 3D Stereo with the moreStereo3D Software.
The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable LS PrePost to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D and update your Direct-X runtime.
2) Start moreStereo3D
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for LS PrePost
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select “more3D Stereo Enabler”
4) Click the “Locate known Apps” Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders “C:\Program Files” and “C:\Program Files (x86)” for your LS PrePost installation. In case you have installed LS PrePost into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your LS PrePost installation properly, please continue on step 9)
5) Click the “Add Application” Button.
6) Navigate to your LS PrePost installation directory ( e.g. E:\LSDYNA)
7) Open the subfolder named “program” . The complete path should be looking close to this: E:\LSDYNA\program
8) Select the “lsprepost.exe” and press “Open”.
9) Please set “Application Version” to “Win64” ; set “Graphic Library” to “openGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
III.Configure LS PrePost for perfect 3D Stereo visualization
10) Finally its time to start LS PrePost and load a 3D Model.
11) Please set LS PrePost to use “Perspective mode”.
You might want to play around with the 3D Settings. Here’s an image of the more3D-recommended settings for LS PrePost
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs and 3D Projectors from within your application.
moreStereo3D works with many OpenGL based applications, it supports Side By Side, Top Bottom, Frame Sequential and Quad Buffered 3D Stereo output (any many more).
See our Youtube Channel for the latest tutorials and how-to’s.
See our FAQ for frequently asked questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical support via the contact form or email: email@example.com