The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable Allplan to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin for Allplan
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for Allplan
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select “more3D Stereo Enabler”
4) Click the “Locate known Apps” Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders “C:\Program Files” and “C:\Program Files (x86)” for your Allplan installation.
In case you have installed Allplan into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your Allplan installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the “Add Application” Button.
6) Navigate to your Allplan 2013 directory. Open the subdirectory named “Prg”. The complete path could look close to this:
7) Select the file “Allplan_201x.exe” and press “Open”.
8a) Please set “Application Version” to “Win32” for a 32-Bit version of the Allplan; set “Graphic Library” to “openGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
8b) Please set “Application Version” to “Win64″for a 64-Bit version of the Allplan; set “Graphic Library” to “openGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
III. Start Allplan for the best 3D Stereo performance
9) Finally its time to start the Allplan and load a 3D Model. Press “F4” to switch into Allplan’s 3D mode.
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs and 3D Projectors from within your application.
moreStereo3D works with many OpenGL based applications, it supports Side By Side, Top Bottom, Frame Sequential and Quad Buffered 3D Stereo output (any many more).