The guide is designed to be brief and yet covering all needed steps to enable Process Simulate to work in 3D Stereo. This is a one-time setup and not needed to be repeated once setup properly.
I. Prepare the 3D Stereo Plugin
1) Please install moreStereo3D.
2) Start moreStereo3D.
II. Configure the 3D Stereo Plugin for Process Simulate
3) Right click the moreStereo3D Tray Icon (next to your system time) and select “more3D Stereo Enabler”
4) Click the “Locate known Apps” Button. The more3D stereo enabler will search the folders “C:\Program Files” and “C:\Program Files (x86)” for your Process Simulate installation.
In case you have installed Process Simulate into a non-standard installation directory, please continue with step 5). If the more3D Stereo Enabler found your Process Simulate installation properly, please continue on step 8)
5) Click the “Add Application” Button.
6) Navigate to your Process Simulate directory. The complete path could look close to this:
7) Select the file “Tune.exe” and press “Open”. Click the “Browse”-Button in the Tune.exe’s entry row. Select the subfolder “New World” and click OK.
8a) Please set “Application Version” to “Win32” for a 32-Bit version of Process Simulate; set “Graphic Library” to “OpenGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
8b) Please set “Application Version” to “Win64″for a 64-Bit version of Process Simulate; set “Graphic Library” to “OpenGL” and check the “Enabled”-Checkbox. Press “Save and Close”.
III. Enjoy 3D Stereo inside Siemens Tecnomatix Process Simulate in Realtime
9) Finally its time to start the Process Simulate and load a 3D Model. Open the 3D mode of Process Simulate and enjoy.
You might want to play around with the 3D Settings. Here’s an image of the more3D-recommended settings for Process Simulate.
3D Stereo in Process Simulate achieved with moreStereo3D:
Are you not sure how to create a good 3D effect? Find out how in this tutorial video (6 minutes):
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical assistance: email@example.com
moreStereo3D provides 3D Stereo for glasses-free 3D displays, 3D Monitors, 3D TVs and 3D Projectors from within your application.
moreStereo3D works with many OpenGL based applications, it supports Side By Side, Top Bottom, Frame Sequential and Quad Buffered 3D Stereo output (any many more).